Don’t you wish there was an easier way to blog? From coming up with ideas to writing and promoting, there is a lot that goes into content marketing.
So, how can you facilitate the whole process?
You can use a number of tools that can help you generate ideas, make the writing process easier, and even market your content for you.
Here are 35 of them:
Tools for content discovery
Before you can start writing, you need to come up with ideas, ideally ones that will be popular.
- Quick Sprout – if you put in a competitor URL on the home page of Quick Sprout and then click on the “social media” tab, you will see a breakdown of the most popular content your competitor has written. This should help you generate some ideas.
- Buzzsumo – type in a word or a phrase, and Buzzsumo will show you the most popular posts around the web that contain that phrase.
- Portent – if you are struggling to come up with a cool idea or title, just type in a keyword on Portent, and it will generate catchy titles for you.
- and more ….
Once you have figured out what to blog on, the next step is for you to start writing.
Tools for writing
If you use the tools below, you’ll find that not only will you write better but you’ll also be able to create content faster.
- Google Docs – instead of blogging in WordPress, consider writing your content first in Google Docs. It will help you spot grammar and spelling issues, plus you can collaborate with others when you need help.
- Wunderlist – if you want to write list-based posts, check out Wunderlist. It makes it easy for you to create lists on everything.
- Meme Generator – who said creating funny images is hard? With a few mouse clicks and keyboard strokes, you can start generating memes in minutes on Meme Generator.
- Visual.ly – infographics don’t have to be expensive. Visual.ly will help you create your own.
- and more ….
read the full post and get your marketing tools on http://www.quicksprout.com/2014/10/06/the-content-marketers-toolkit-35-tools-you-cant-blog-without/